As a Draftsman your main responsibilities will be the preparation of drawings, for example:
• deck layouts;
• lifting and rigging plans;
• grillage and sea fastening plans and operational plans;
• story boards;
• clash checks.
You work independently on a specified scope and are expected to bring forward proposals and initiate ideas to find solutions to problems. In the position of Draftsman you have to be aware of the relevant legislation, codes and standards and ensure compliancy with these.
A pro-active attitude is required to acquire the relevant information required to perform the job, incorporate lessons learned from previous projects into your own work and identify and act on drafting needs within the department.
• MBO/ B.sc degree or equivalent (i.e. Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture);
• 1-3 years of experience in marine industry in a similar job;
• good understanding of 2D and 3D CAD software;
• extensive AutoCAD skills;
• knowledge of and experienced in Inventor with Vault is advantageous;
• basic engineering knowledge is advantageous;
• fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing).
• social team player with hands-on attitude;
• good interaction skills and pro-active mentality;
• ability to work in a project team and across multiple projects;
• able to plan own work and deliver in time;
• perform a check on your own work – first time right;
• deliver high quality drawings according to the required standard;
• keen and analytical.
Solliciteer door onderstaand formulier in te vullen
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op om te laten weten of je op gesprek mag komen.
Wij gebruiken cookies om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en het gebruiksgemak te verbeteren.