Wat jij gaat doen
On the basis of the technical specifications and in consultation with the software engineer, you design machine control systems and the associated electrotechnical schematics, and you compile the parts lists. You monitor and (co)define the standard hardware solutions such as cabinet layout, terminal strips and cabling. On the basis of planning and calculation, you perform the preparatory electrical work and send it forward. Your job responsibilities also include supervising electrical installation throughout the process of cabinet construction, machine wiring and machine testing.
Ben jij de kandidaat?
• Have education equivalent to Dutch HBO (electrotechnology)
• Have extensive experience in machine engineering (preferably experience with engineering for machine production in series)
• Have experience with EPLAN P8 (a must) and its implementation (a plus)
• Have knowledge of operating systems, sensor technology, CE and EMC
• Have the ability to work accurately, and have good communication skills
• Be customer oriented, and have a high level of contribution and ingenuity
• Have good command of English
Wat wij bieden
For this vacancy, you will work via Voort. We think every step you take is important and we like to celebrate it together. We ensure that you end up at the right place and together we will work on your development.
What you can expect from us:
- Work at one of our clients
- A good salary (to do nice things)
- 3 trainings per year from the Voort Acedemy to work on your development
- A training budget of €1250,- to ensure you can grow
- secundary conditions of employment (such as a bonus)
- 25 vacation days (depending on the availability) depending on the organizations collective agreement.
Waar jij gaat werken
The organization is located in the area of Gelderland. It develops, produces, sells and installs machines within different market segments. The organization is the market leader in a number of these market segments worldwide. This is done by continuously innovating, maintaining high quality standards and employees who are ambitious and want to think ahead at all times.
Apply now to for this vacancy if you are interested. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at +31651882968 or via email@example.com
- Voorstellen opdrachtgever(s)
- Op gesprek
- Start bij Voort