As a Project Leader Engineering you are responsible for the entire design of the material handling system. With a team of mechanical, electrical and PLC engineers you will ensure a working and tested design including documentation. The design must meet the requirements and be delivered on time and within budget. Your responsibility also includes specifications for equipment, commissioning and testing of the system on site. You have contact with the project Manager, customer and suppliers on a frequent base. You are a hands-on leader of the type of cooperating. You report directly to the Manager Engineering.
Travel is part of the job, average 25%.
- You will lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team for the project
- You will monitor budget and planning for the engineering activities.
- You will manage risks and look for opportunities within the overall scope
- You will report to the project manager within the projects
- You coordinate with customer and suppliers.
- You are a sparring partner for our sales team
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum bachelor level
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in a comparable position
- Thorough knowledge of at least two of the disciplines Mechanical, Electrical, Controls
- Leadership skills, able to motivate and bring success to team
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch and English
- Able to work independently
- Proven problem-solving ability to quickly find the right solutions
- Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
What do you get?
- Short communication lines
- Working within an inspiring team
- 40 hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- 41 vacation days
- Attractive primary and secondary working conditions
- Many opportunities for professional development