Do you find it interesting to contribute to the world's most advanced high-tech machine builder in the region? Are you hands-on and do you have affinity with troubleshooting and traveling around the world for your job?
For the largest high tech company in the region Eindhoven we are looking for a Mechanical Install Engineer. With a team of local engineers you are going to transfer your knowlegde to the local install crews and build, install and align components to a complete machine at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems. You are going to perfom complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support. You are the linking pin during the proces of installation. You have to perform administrative and coordination duties including reporting to the team of install engineers and first line support.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Do you have hands-on experience in electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automitive engineering? Do you gave affinity with assembling and troubleshooting and have you worked with a mix between gross and fine mechanics?
Bachelor, preference Mechatronics, Electronics, Aerospace or Automotive.
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment.
- Affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential
- Mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient)
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work
- Must speak/read/write English
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years. When not working abroad, you will assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and pre-pack (de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
What do you get?
You will be employed by Voort for this position. You are the most important to us. We think every moment of yours is special. And we celebrate together. We ensure that you end up at the right place. Where you fit. Where you put technology on the map. Because that's your job. And together we work on your development. So you continue to grow on a technical and professional level. What do you get from us:
- A nice job with our client;
- A good salary to enjoy life;
- 3 trainings per year at the Voort Academy to work on your development;
- A training budget of € 1250 per year so that you continue to grow;
- Secondary conditions of employment such as a bonus;
- Holidays dependent on the client's collective agreement.
Where you’ll end up
Circa 70% traveling around the world.
When not working abroad, you will assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and pre-pack (de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
Apart from good primary and secondary conditions, our client offers an environment with room for personal development and initiative while working in an enthusiastic and dedicated team of colleagues who strive for quality and innovation.
Are you ready to apply?
Are you enthusiastic about this position! Click on the ''apply now'' button to apply! For questions you can call the contact person below.
- Proposals client
- Starts at Voort