Do you have 1 to 3 years of experience in the offshore- or a similar industry? Are you ready for the next step in your career and are you not looking for a standard job? Does your heart beat faster when hearing about challenging offshore projects? Then we would like to get to know you better!
The offshore projects that we carrie out are aimed at the development, construction, maintenance and dismantling of oil and LNG import / export facilities, offshore platforms, pipelines and cables and offshore wind farms. Within these activities, the Seabed Intervention business unit, of which you will be a part, focuses on worldwide pipeline installations and -landings and projects related to energy. As a Project Engineer you play an important role in the realization of these projects.
Together with the project team you will have the opportunity to shape offshore projects of varying size and complexity within the Seabed Intervention business unit, where typical projects for you as a Project Engineer include; the installation of offshore cables and pipelines, landings and the construction of offshore wind farms.
As a Project Engineer you are part of a project team and together you take care of the work preparation so that a project can start. During the implementation phase you are responsible for coordinating and managing the workload on the project to ensure that high-quality work is delivered on time. Your responsibilities include:
• translating project planning into detailed planning and working methods, so that the project can be realized efficiently and effectively in accordance with the contractual agreements (safety, quality, planning and budget);
• consult with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the right working methods, employees and equipment are available when needed;
• identify and report deviations from the contract and take appropriate measures when needed;
• supervising project staff, crew members and subcontractors;
• building and maintaining an excellent relationship with the customer;
• provide daily and weekly progress reports about the project.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
In your way of working you are pragmatic and solutions-oriented, while always striving for the highest possible quality and with a strong focus on safety. Based on your technical affinity and experience you are able to make a stable contribution to our offshore projects in the role of Project Engineer under various circumstances. You know the dynamics of the contractor world. That makes you a team player who knows how to interact smoothly with the client, the crew on a ship, external stakeholders and our colleagues at the head office. Furthermore you have:
• a Bachelor degree in a technical field, preferably civil engineering, or maritime engineering or mechanical engineering;
• a few years of working experience in an international, dynamic project environment
• experience with civil contracting projects;
• a perfect mastery of the English language, both spoken and written;
• a flexible nature, you have no trouble with working abroad for longer periods.
What do you get?
- een mooie baan bij onze opdrachtgever
- een goed salaris om rond te komen en leuke dingen te doen
- 3 trainingen per jaar bij de Voort Academy om aan je ontwikkeling te werken
- een opleidingsbudget van €1250,- per jaar zodat je blijft groeien
- secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden zoals een aandraagbonus
- 25 vakantiedagen (overige vrije dagen zijn afhankelijk van de cao van de opdrachtgever