As a software engineer in R&D you work together in a multidisciplinary team (mechanics, hardware, software) to the development of new generations of machines for the tire industry, from the initial idea all the way through to the commissioning at the customer.
Based on technical specifications you design the machine operating systems, write the software and test your machines. In addition, you are constantly looking for the optimum balance between performance, risk and cost.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
Are you the professional we are looking for?
- Dutch HTO / TU or equivalent in the direction of Electrical (control technology, electrotechnology or industrial automation).
- At least 3 years’ work experience in engineering of machines
- Experience with one or more PLC / SCADA systems, preferably Rockwell, Siemens, Allen Bradley, ControlLogix, PanelView, WinCC
- Demonstrable experience with programming (writing software)
- General knowledge of operating systems, sensor technology, the Machinery Directive and safety assessments according to ISO12100
- Team player with initiative, enthusiasm and good communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Willingness to move to the Netherlands
- Willingness to travel
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
What do you get?
For this vacancy, you will work via Voort. We think every step you take is important and we like to celebrate it together. We ensure that you end up at the right place and together we will work on your development.
What you can expect from us:
- Work at one of our clients
- A good salary (to do nice things)
- 3 trainings per year from the Voort Acedemy to work on your development
- A training budget of €1250,- to ensure you can grow
- secundary conditions of employment (such as a bonus)
- 25 vacation days (depending on the availability) depending on the organizations collective agreement.
Where you’ll end up
The organization is located in the area of Gelderland. It develops, produces, sells and installs machines within different market segments. The organization is the market leader in a number of these market segments worldwide. This is done by continuously innovating, maintaining high quality standards and employees who are ambitious and want to think ahead at all times.
Are you ready to apply?
Apply now to for this vacancy if you are interested. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at +31651882968 or via email@example.com