Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on Twinscan NXT systems at the biggest High-Tech company in the region Eindhoven? Do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? Then this is the position for you!
What are you going to do?
- First line hands-on trouble shoot support and third line support for the install organization.
- Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
- Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems.
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
- Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
- Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totally clear.
- Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box.
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field.
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information.
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, team worke
Apply by completing the form below
We will get in touch with you, to let you know if you can come for an interview.