As a Technical Support Coordinator your specialism will be scheduling and directing all FSE customer visits and ensure availability of the right skills for service and installation activities for a specific group of Field Service Engineers (FSE).
You are responsible for:
- Update and manage the service schedule in a timely and accurate manner
- Assign FSE (incl. trainees) with the right skills to a work order
- Ensure effective and efficient use of resources (customer, FSE and organization
- Secure and monitor capacity line of engineer
- Identify needs/shortage/workload/excess in resources and escalate to stakeholders
- Communicate proactive and brief the FSE about the assigned projects?
Besides the scheduling you will be the technical case owner. You will provide high quality support to internal and external customers, by focusing on technical aspects. You are the reference for all technical/technological questions and solve (online/remotely) 90% of the cases with the technical support team. To cases you can’t solve, you will decide on follow-up approach/solution.
You ensure a constant and accurate exchange of technical information for all stakeholders involved. If necessary having contact with customers and being able to solve things by phone is part of your tasks, as well as persuading customers to take on-site actions on your technical recommandation.