The Product Manager is responsible for respective Product Line portfolio strategy across value chain and mid-term P&L responsibility.
• The Product Manager is responsible for respective Product Line portfolio strategy across value chain and mid-term P&L responsibility.
• Definition and development of new products, processes and system solutions in cooperation with amongst others Engineering, Supply Chain, Regions & Countries and Customers.
• Global pricing strategy e.g. definition of minimum margins.
• Competitor analyses / benchmarking (technical), collate competitor data, competitor advantages, USP’s, prepare sales argumentation and disseminate.
• Development and execution of business plans.
• Initiate product launches and schedule roll-out with Sales Support and GCC Marketing.
• Managing of products during complete product life cycle.
• Providing proposals for M&A targets and divestments based on products, applications and regions.
• Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent with relevant experience (3 to 5 years) within similar function and international business environment.
• Experience within Food Processing sector is a pré.
• Strong commercial skills experience.
• Excellent communicative skills.
• Self supportive – result driven – team player.
Apply by completing the form below
We will get in touch with you, to let you know if you can come for an interview.