As a Data Analytics Specialist at the client, we expect you to have an affinity for imagery and LiDAR data, as well as knowledge of Geodata in general. You will support the Delivery Project Manager(s) and Data Analytics Manager and be responsible for collecting, tracking and organizing metrics on Data Extraction Analysts and data analytics projects. Quite a mouthful, but the quality of our data is the key driver at the client.
In this role, do you want to analyze the productivity and quality of the outsourcing team? And can you set standards and identify employees who need extra help? Then we are looking for you to work with us every day to shape our slogan 'Visualize a better world'
- Understands the Data Extraction Analyst (DEA) role and responsibilities and how they fit into a project
- The data that will be analyzed will include DEA day-to-day work as well as each data analytics project
- Understands goals and requirements of the Delivery (Project) Manager
- Works independently to identify and solve project related problems
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data for data analytics projects
- Consistently meets performance metrics established by the Delivery Project Manager(s) and Data Analytics Manager
- Reviews data for errors, comes up with possible solutions and coordinates with Delivery Project Manager(s), Quality Assurance, or Development to ensure the high-quality standards are met
- Meets on a regular basis with the Delivery Project Manager(s) and Data Analytics Manager to assess data requirements, changes in procedures, and changes made by other teams
- Creates and curates spreadsheets for the Data Extraction Analysts, databases, and dashboards.
- Assists Delivery (Project) Manager(s) and Data Analytics Manager with statistical needs
- Identifies and reports Data Extraction Analysts -related concerns with the Delivery (Project) Manager(s) and Data Analytics Manger
- Effectively communicates with the Data Analytics Manager to explain when additional data or resources are needed from other teams
- Completes documentation needed to support the Data Extraction Analysts project specific data analytics and use as well as the capabilities of dashboards for managers
- Communicates with other teams including the Delivery (Project) Manager(s) and Development, to get a better understanding of data and to attempt to improve processes
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, Geo informatics or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of ArcGIS
- Proficiency with FME
- Proficiency with databases and Python related scripting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel software.
- 2+ years of industry specific experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to translate skills and communicate knowledge to others.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and organizational skills. Flexibility to quickly switch between projects to meet current priorities.
- Ability to obtain an advanced understanding of any necessary statistical or database applications.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to understand, summarize, and share statistical data for managers to act on
What do you get?
- A challenging job in a strong growing international company
- A team of over 200 talented and helpful colleagues from many different countries
- Lots of room for personal growth (training, courses or coaching)
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days, possibility to buy up to 35 vacation days
- Discount on your sports subscription