As member of the ERP squad you support crucial Business processes and help achieve the delivery of our high-end installations.
You are responsible for one of our key Business applications: Oracle EBS. Besides Oracle EBS we support several other important applications such as Primavera projectplanning and QAD ERP.
Your typical day starts with a brief standup of the ERP squad in which you (digitally) update each other and pick up actions. During standups, Squad team members discuss what went well, what could be improved and where they might need help. Afterwards, you pick up a cup of coffee and work with the business on issues they might encounter or questions they might have. Your contacts include Process Experts, Key Users, Production Planners, Buyers, Logistics Managers, etc. After a refinement session with the squad, you will go for a walk or pick up lunch. Typically, you will be at the office for three days a week and will work from home two days a week.
After lunch, you meet with peers from other squads to work on a continues improvement project or with colleagues from the Business to test newly developed software. At the end of the day, you Check-In with your Product Owner or Chapter Lead to discuss challenges, shifted priorities or opportunities.
Your area of expertise will be Supply Chain, but you will also work on Procurement, Logistics, Financial Management and Project Management.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Has minimally a higher education degree (Bachelor or Master).
- Has at least 5 years of working experience.
- Has relevant experience in a logistics and/or production organization.
- Has experience within ERP domain.
- Has experience with Agile working.
- Pursues transparency & predictability.
- Is a team player.
- Is eager to prevent and fix issues and constantly improve.
- Has excellent analytical skills and is able to see the bigger picture.
- Has excellent communication skills; finds the question behind the question.
- Talks on different levels within the organization.
- Is fluent in English.
What do you get?
- een mooie baan bij onze opdrachtgever
- een goed salaris dat past bij jouw kennis en ervaring
- 3 trainingen per jaar bij de Voort Academy om aan je ontwikkeling te werken
- een opleidingsbudget van €1500,- zodat je blijft groeien
- secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden zoals een aandraagbonus
- 25 vakantiedagen (overige vrije dagen zijn afhankelijk van de cao van de opdrachtgever)