In this position, you will join the IS/IT team. IS/IT is at the core of the digital transformation, there is a close relationship between IS/IT and business.
With a team of 100+ colleagues, we provide IS/IT support to our 2500 Dutch colleagues in several Business Lines and functions. The IS/IT department works closely together with the international IS/IT departments.
Our mission is: “Providing secure access to information in One Click” with a culture of “Feeling Proud Together”. Our Agile transformation journey has started some years ago. As a learning organization, we fully embrace agile principles and strive for excellence by continuous improvement. We do not fear to fail, as long as we can learn from it.
As member of the ERP squad you support crucial Business processes and help achieve the delivery of our high-end installations. You are responsible for one of our key Business applications: Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). Besides Oracle EBS we support several other important applications such as Primavera projectplanning and QAD ERP.
Your typical day starts with a brief standup of the ERP squad in which you (digitally) update each other and pick up actions. During standups, squad team members discuss what went well, what could be improved and where they might need help. Afterwards, you pick up a cup of coffee and work with the business on issues they might encounter or questions they might have. Your contacts include Process Experts, Key Users, Production Planners, etc. Typically, you will be at the Office 3 days a week and will work from home two days a week.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Has minimally a higher education degree (Bachelor or Master).
- Has at least 5 years working experience in developing software in Oracle EBS R12, Oracle database 12, OS Windows and Unix/Linux.
- Has knowledge of multiple languages and tools like SQL, PL/SQL, OA Framework, Jdeveloper, Oracle Workflow Builder, AME.
- Familiar with integration with low-code applications.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS technical modules like System administrator, Application Developer, Workflow Administrator Web Applications & User Management
- Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS supply chain, logistics, projects and/or financial modules is an advantage.
- Is eager to prevent and fix issues and constantly improve.
- Is results-oriented.
- Has experience with Agile.
- Pursues transparency & predictability.
- Is a team player.
- Has excellent analytical skills and is able to see the bigger picture.
- Is fluent in English.
What do you get?
- een mooie baan bij onze opdrachtgever
- een goed salaris dat past bij jouw kennis en ervaring
- 3 trainingen per jaar bij de Voort Academy om aan je ontwikkeling te werken
- een opleidingsbudget van €1500,- zodat je blijft groeien
- secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden zoals een aandraagbonus
- 25 vakantiedagen (overige vrije dagen zijn afhankelijk van de cao van de opdrachtgever)