For the development of the System we are looking for a candidate who can combine traditional project management skills with Scrum Product Owner skills. On one hand you will work together with multidisciplinary and self-organizing Agile/Scrum teams as Product Owner. You are a vital link between customers (representatives) and their requirements, the product roadmap, the product architecture and the development team.
On the other hand you are software project development manager for developments. In this role you are responsible for the timely, cost-effective delivery of high-quality software products. You will use your team to achieve this and coordinate within the overall project management team and work alongside discipline managers.
The use of high-tech techniques and software development methods is important. The software is based both on Java and C++ and is supported by a modern development environment. The foundation and core planning module is based on Java.
You will work with the following:
• Agile/Scrum software development;
• Coordination of an Agile/Scrum team with a Product Owner role;
• System/software specifications;
• (Functional) designs for products or components;
• Product/team backlog captured in Jira;
• Internal and external stakeholders;
• Committed deadlines on project level as well as Scrum sprints;
• Cooperate with external parties;
• Project management aspects:
o Budget, Scope, Schedule responsibilities
o Internal and external stakeholder management
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Is creative, open, flexible;
• Is a team-player;
• Wants to contribute to a safe and secure society;
• Graduated at Master level in a relevant area;
• Is capable of rapidly mastering new domains and techniques;
• At least 5 years relevant professional experience as technical project manager and/or Product Owner;
• Dutch nationality
What do you get?
- een mooie baan bij onze opdrachtgever
- een goed salaris om rond te komen en leuke dingen te doen
- 3 trainingen per jaar bij de Voort Academy om aan je ontwikkeling te werken
- een opleidingsbudget van €1500,- zodat je blijft groeien
- secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden zoals een aandraagbonus
- 25 vakantiedagen (overige vrije dagen zijn afhankelijk van de cao van de opdrachtgever)